Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Tokyo Disneyland

We spent our last day in Japan at Tokyo Disneyland! It was bittersweet - all the awesomeness of Disney, but a little sad since we couldn't forget our adventure was almost over.


Anyway, the layout is very similar to the Magic Kingdom in Orlando - same castle too. I think it's smaller overall. The line areas felt especially claustrophobic. The walkways, however, seemed wider. We picked a really good day to go - I imagine those walkways get PACKED on busy days...and I don't want to think about what the lines would be like.

I noticed 2 big differences: 1) There were very few snack vendors and the options were very limited; and, 2) they didn't really sell souvenirs (besides character hats/ears - everybody had those.)

...and I will finish this later...

No comments:

Post a Comment